Race day info
- You do not need to register. If your entry is listed on the website here, you are registered.
- You do need to book into your pound and get your name ticked off. NB – your name must be ticked off. Pounds will open from 09h15.
- When booking into your pound, get a batch sticker to attach to your craft and a wristband that has the emergency number.
- There will be a race briefing at 09h30. Please attend.
- A batch starts at 10h00. There are 10 minute gaps between batches.
- A, B and C batches will have rows. Know which row you are in.
- There is a demarcated boat pound at the finish.
- Food and cold drinks for sale at the finish. (No alcohol for sale, but you may bring your own.)
- Race merchandise will be handed out at the finish. Please collect.
- Check into your batch and attach your batch sticker to your boat.
- Coffee and food for sale.
- Race briefing at 08h15.
- Enter the water when called to do so by the announcer.
- Elapsed time will start at 08h30.
- K3’s and K1’s will not qualify for elapsed time or A batch.
- Food for sale at the finish and full bar. Please support them.
- Finishers’ medals will be handed out at the finish.
There will also be the following on offer on Saturday and Sunday morning at Riggton Farm.
– coffee, snackwiches and other treats
The following will be on sale at Kam’bati on Saturday and Sunday.
Kerrie en Rys
Cash Bar available with Birkenhead draft on Tap.
A physio service will be provided at the finish of Day 1 as in the past.